Admission to CIIT is competitive, but those who come here enjoy the benefits of excellent resources, a multi-campus environment, and a lively and bustling student life. Admission to various degree programs is open to all eligible candidates without discrimination of any kind. Our guiding principle is that of equal opportunities for all and for this reason, all admissions are regulated on the basis of merit.
Please read prospectus for further details.
Please visit following link for eligibility criteria.
How to Apply:
Following documents must be attached with the admission form:
- Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- in favor of CIIT,Islamabad from any bank.
- MATRIC / O-Level mark sheet certificate & Equivalence, (photocopy back to back).
- FA/FSc / A-Level mark sheet, certificate & Equivalence (photocopy back to back).
- Copy of NIC / B form.
- Pictures (two).
- Valid NTS Result (photocopy) [if test already given].
- Paid original NTS Challan Form, [if NTS test not given].
- Hope Certificate/Affidavit (To be notarized on Rs. 20/- Stamp Paper) mandatory for result awaiting applicants only.
COMSATS Institute of Information Technology,
Park Road Chak Shahzad, Islamabad.
Phone No: 051-9247000-2